Estimating Survival Times Using Swiss Hospital Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laudicella, Mauro & Li Donni, Paolo & Smith, Peter C., 2013. "Hospital readmission rates: Signal of failure or success?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 909-921.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Berta, Paolo & Mullahy, John & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2014. "The effectiveness–efficiency trade-off in health care: The case of hospitals in Lombardy, Italy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 217-231.
- Rahman, Momotazur & Norton, Edward C. & Grabowski, David C., 2016.
"Do hospital-owned skilled nursing facilities provide better post-acute care quality?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 36-46.
- Momotazur Rahman & Edward C. Norton & David C. Grabowski, 2016. "Do Hospital-Owned Skilled Nursing Facilities Provide Better Post-Acute Care Quality?," NBER Working Papers 22515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehdi Farsi & Geert Ridder, 2006.
"Estimating the out-of-hospital mortality rate using patient discharge data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 983-995.
- Mehdi Farsi & Geert Ridder, 2006. "Estimating the Out-of-Hospital Mortality Rate Using Patient Discharge Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.45, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
More about this item
KeywordsSurvival analysis; multistate-model; data simulation; hospital discharge data;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2018/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.