Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Liuquan & Tong, Xingwei, 2009. "Analyzing longitudinal data with informative observation times under biased sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1162-1168, May.
- Chin-Tsang Chiang & Mei-Cheng Wang, 2009. "Varying-coefficient model for the occurrence rate function of recurrent events," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(1), pages 197-213, March.
- Xingqiu Zhao & N. Balakrishnan & Jianguo Sun, 2011. "Nonparametric inference based on panel count data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 1-42, May.
- Xingwei Tong, 2011. "Comments on: Nonparametric inference based on panel count data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 58-61, May.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2012. "Modeling gap times between recurrent events by marginal rate function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 370-383.
- Zhao, Xingqiu & Tong, Xingwei, 2011. "Semiparametric regression analysis of panel count data with informative observation times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 291-300, January.
- V. N. Sreeja & P. G. Sankaran, 2007. "Proportional mean residual life model for gap time distributions of recurrent events," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 319-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:september:p:1057-1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.