A Variation on Ellsberg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Klibanoff, Peter & Ozdenoren, Emre, 2000. "Maxmin expected utility through statewise combinations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 49-54, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Kelsey & Sara Roux, 2015.
"An experimental study on the effect of ambiguity in a coordination game,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 667-688, December.
- David Kelsey & Sara le Roux, 2014. "An Experimental Study on the Effect of Ambiguity in a Coordination Game," Discussion Papers 1410, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEllsberg Paradox; Uncertainty Aversion; Ambiguity Aversion; MaxMin Expected Utility.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-02-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bro:econwp:2011-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: .