Report NEP-UPT-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Kraeussl & Andre Lucas & Arjen Siegmann, 2010. "Risk Aversion under Preference Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-117/2/DSF 4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kfir Eliaz & Pietro Ortoleva, 2011. "A Variation on Ellsberg," Working Papers 2011-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul R. Koster & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "A Rank Dependent Scheduling Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-069/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Aug 2010.
- Luciano De Castro & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion solves the conflict between efficiency and incentive compatibility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1106, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Müller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," NBER Working Papers 16791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Masiero & John M. Rose, 2011. "The role of the reference alternative in the specification of asymmetric discrete choice models," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1104, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Aase, Knut K., 2011. "The equity premium and the risk free rate in a production economy. A new perspective," Discussion Papers 2011/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.