Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul|
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2010. "Public economics after neoliberalism: a theoretical-historical perspective," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 1079-1106.
- Peck, Jamie, 2012.
"Constructions of Neoliberal Reason,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199662081, May.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung Ha Hwang, 2008.
"Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2008-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bowles, Samuel & Hwang, Sung-Ha, 2008. "Social preferences and public economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(8-9), pages 1811-1820, August.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1988. "Optimal environmental regulation under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-181, March.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1979. "Equilibrium in supergames with the overtaking criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, August.
- Leonid Hurwicz, 2008.
"But Who Will Guard the Guardians?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 577-85, June.
- Pranab Bardhan and John E. Roemer., 1991.
"Market Socialism: A Case for Rejuvenation,"
Economics Working Papers
91-175, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pennington, Mark, 2004. "Liberty, Markets and Environmental Values: A Hayekian Defence of Free Market Environmentalism," Ratio Working Papers 50, The Ratio Institute.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Fikret Adaman, 2012. "Power Inequalities in Explaining the Link between Natural Hazards and Unnatural Disasters," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 395-407, 01.
- Beg�m �zkaynak & Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2012. "The identity of ecological economics: retrospects and prospects," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 1123-1142.
- Adaman, Fikret & Devine, Pat, 1996. "The Economic Calculation Debate: Lessons for Socialists," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 523-37, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2012/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.