Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul|
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pennington, Mark, 2004. "Liberty, Markets and Environmental Values: A Hayekian Defence of Free Market Environmentalism," Ratio Working Papers 50, The Ratio Institute.
- Leonid Hurwicz, 2008.
"But Who Will Guard the Guardians?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 577-85, June.
- Donald Mackenzie & Fabian Muniesa & Lucia Siu, 2007. "Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics," Post-Print halshs-00149145, HAL.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2010. "Public economics after neoliberalism: a theoretical-historical perspective," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 1079-1106.
- Pranab Bardhan and John E. Roemer., 1991.
"Market Socialism: A Case for Rejuvenation,"
Economics Working Papers
91-175, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1979. "Equilibrium in supergames with the overtaking criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, August.
- Fikret Adaman, 2012. "Power Inequalities in Explaining the Link between Natural Hazards and Unnatural Disasters," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 395-407, 01.
- Peck, Jamie, 2010.
"Constructions of Neoliberal Reason,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199580576, December.
- Bowles, Samuel & Hwang, Sung-Ha, 2008.
"Social preferences and public economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(8-9), pages 1811-1820, August.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Begüm Özkaynak & Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2012. "The identity of ecological economics: retrospects and prospects," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 1123-1142.
- Adaman, Fikret & Devine, Pat, 1996. "The Economic Calculation Debate: Lessons for Socialists," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 523-37, September.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1988. "Optimal environmental regulation under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-181, March.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2012/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.