Report NEP-PKE-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker, 2012. "It's So Hard to Get Good Help," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-08, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Health-insurance Coverage for Low-wage Workers, 1979-2010 and Beyond," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Bernard Shull, 2012. "Too Big to Fail: Motives, Countermeasures, and the Dodd-Frank Response," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_709, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2012. "Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology," Working Papers 2012/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Dubois, 2012. "The European Central Bank and Why Things Are the Way They Are: A Historic Monetary Policy Pivot Point and Moment of (Relative) Clarity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_710, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rendahl, P., 2012. "Fiscal Policy in an Unemployment Crisis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1211, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Has IMF Advice Changed After the Crisis?," One Pager 134, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dellepiane-Avellaneda, Sebastian, 2012. "From property rights and institutions, to beliefs and social orders: revisiting Douglass North’s approach to development," IOB Discussion Papers 2012.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Nawaz, Saima, 2011. "The Institutions-Growth Nexus: Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 36961, University Library of Munich, Germany.