Too Big to Fail: Motives, Countermeasures, and the Dodd-Frank Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, "undated".
"The War on Poverty After 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment,"
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive
ppb_78, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie A. Bell, 2004. "The 'War on Poverty' after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Macroeconomics 0404034, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, 2004. "The "War on Poverty" after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_404, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsToo Big to Fail; Banking Policy; Antitrust; Government Policy; Regulation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-08 (Banking)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-03-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .