Liberty, Markets and Environmental Values: A Hayekian Defence of Free Market Environmentalism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2012. "Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology," Working Papers 2012/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Lenka Slavikova, 2013. "From Cost-Benefit to Institutional Analysis in The Economics of the Environment," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordsfree market environmentalism; property rights; deliberative democracy;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2004-05-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2004-05-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .