Report NEP-ENV-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Environmental and Natural Resource Degradation in Intensive Agriculture in Bangladesh," Others 0405008, EconWPA.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2004. "Evolutionary Analysis of the Relationship between Economic Growth, Environmental Quality and Resource Scarcity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Deforestation and Land Use Changes Induced by the East Asian Economic Crisis," Others 0405006, EconWPA.
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & David Stark, 2004. "How to recognize opportunities: Heterarchical search in a Wall Street trading room," Economics Working Papers 735, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2004. "Strategic International Agreement on Global Environment Management," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-279, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pennington, Mark, 2004. "Liberty, Markets and Environmental Values: A Hayekian Defence of Free Market Environmentalism," Ratio Working Papers 50, The Ratio Institute.
- M. del Mar Rubio, 2003. "The capital gains from trade are not enough: Evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico," Economics Working Papers 689, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Economic Analysis of Rural Land Administration Projects," Others 0405009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Land Use Change in Indonesia," Others 0405007, EconWPA.
- Ellerman, A.D. & Dubroeucq, F., 2004. "‘Sources of Emission Reductions: Evidence for US SO2 Emissions 1985-2002’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0429, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Huhtala, Anni & Samakovlis, Eva, 2003. "Green Accounting, Air Pollution and Health," Working Paper 82, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Pagiola & Paola Agostini & José Gobbi & Cees de Haan & Muhammad Ibrahim, 2004. "Paying for Biodiversity Conservation Services in Agricultural Landscapes," Others 0405005, EconWPA.