The identity of ecological economics: retrospects and prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2012. "Understanding Neoliberalism as Economization: The Case of the Ecology," Working Papers 2012/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Franco, Marco P.V., 2018. "Searching for a Scientific Paradigm in Ecological Economics: The History of Ecological Economic Thought, 1880s–1930s," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 195-203.
- Orchard-Webb, Johanne & Kenter, Jasper O. & Bryce, Ros & Church, Andrew, 2016. "Deliberative Democratic Monetary Valuation to implement the Ecosystem Approach," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(PB), pages 308-318.
- Remig, Moritz C., 2017. "Structured pluralism in ecological economics — A reply to Peter Söderbaum's commentary," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 533-537.
- Henrique N. S'a Earp & Ademar R. Romeiro, 2013. "The Entropy Law and the impossibility of perpetual economic growth," Papers 1309.2274, arXiv.org.
- Natalia Molina Cetrulo & Tiago Balieiro Cetrulo & Sylmara Lopes Francelino Goncalves-Dias & Rodrigo Martins Moreira, 2018. "Waste Management and Sustainability: Indicators under Ecological Economy Perspective," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(1), pages 20-30, March.
- Emanuele Felice, 2016.
"The Misty Grail: The Search for a Comprehensive Measure of Development and the Reasons for GDP Primacy,"
Development and Change,
International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(5), pages 967-994, September.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "The Misty Grail: The Search for a Comprehensive Measure of Development and the Reasons of GDP Primacy," MPRA Paper 61095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morgan, Jamie, 2017. "Piketty and the Growth Dilemma Revisited in the Context of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 169-177.
- Gendron, Corinne, 2014. "Beyond environmental and ecological economics: Proposal for an economic sociology of the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 240-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:36:y:2012:i:5:p:1123-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.