Public Report, Price, and Quality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Monic Sun, 2011. "Disclosing Multiple Product Attributes," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Edward E. Schlee, 1996. "The Value of Information About Product Quality," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(4), pages 803-815, Winter.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Heski Bar‐Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cuñat, 2012. "Information Gathering Externalities for a Multi‐Attribute Good," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 162-185, March.
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 2006. "Optimal quality reporting in markets for health plans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 295-310, March.
- A. Michael Spence, 1975. "Monopoly, Quality, and Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 417-429, Autumn.
- Glazer Jacob & McGuire Thomas & Normand Sharon-Lise T., 2008. "Mitigating the Problem of Unmeasured Outcomes in Quality Reports," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-18, July.
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G. & Cao, Zhun & Zaslavsky, Alan, 2008. "Using global ratings of health plans to improve the quality of health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1182-1195, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Larsson & Rebecka Milestad & Thomas Hahn & Jacob von Oelreich, 2016. "The Resilience of a Sustainability Entrepreneur in the Swedish Food System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert & Mak, Henry Y., 2015.
"Information disclosure and the equivalence of prospective payment and cost reimbursement,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 439-452.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Henry Y. Mak, 2012. "Information Disclosure and the Equivalence of Prospective Payment and Cost Reimbursement," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ching-to Albert Ma & Henry Y. Mak, 2013. "Information Disclosure and the Equivalence of Prospective Payment and Cost Reimbursement," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Huesmann, Katharina & Mimra, Wanda, 2015. "Quality provision and reporting when health care services are multi-dimensional and quality signals imperfect," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112849, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sava Diana Cristina & Badulescu Alina, 2016. "The Major Influence Of The Level Of Education In The Creative Economy," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 69-75, February.
- Katharina Huesmann & Wanda Mimra, 2015. "Quality provision and reporting when health care services are multi-dimensional and quality signals imperfect," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/221, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic report; price; quality; quality index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2011-023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.