Patent Pools, Vertical Integration, and Downstream Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Reisinger & Emanuele Tarantino, 2019. "Patent pools, vertical integration, and downstream competition," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 50(1), pages 168-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Heinzel & Simon Hoof, 2020. "Oligopolistic Upstream Competition with Differentiated Inputs," Working Papers CIE 129, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Nie, Pu-yan & Chen, Zi-rui & Wang, Chan, 2021. "Intellectual property pricing under asymmetric duopoly," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Tesoriere, Antonio, 2019. "Stable sharing rules and participation in pools of essential patents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 40-58.
More about this item
Keywordspatent pools and horizontal pricing agreements; complementary patents; vertical integration and restraints; antitrust policy;
All these keywords.
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-01-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2019-01-28 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2019-01-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2019-01-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2019-01-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2019-01-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:boncrc:crctr224_2018_057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CRC Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.