Report NEP-LAW-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_056, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Daniel GrÄƒdinaru, 2018. "The Principle of Legality," Working papers 044DG, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Sébastien Jean & Cristina Mitaritonna & Antoine Vatan, 2018. "Institutions and Customs Duty Evasion," Working Papers 2018-24, CEPII research center.
- Markus Reisinger & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "Patent Pools, Vertical Integration, and Downstream Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_057, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Juan Manuel Sanchez-Cartas, 2019. "Intellectual Property and Taxation in Digital Platforms," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Matthias Efing & Stefan Goldbach & Volker Nitsch, 2018. "Freeze! Financial Sanctions and Bank Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 7424, CESifo.
- Ciprian Raul RomiÈ›an, 2018. "The Legal Regime of the Right to Private Property in Romania," Working papers 036CR, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Virtanen, Hanna, 2018. "Lost Boys: Access to Secondary Education and Crime," Working Papers 114, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Filippo Belloc, 2019. "Employer-Employee Profit-Sharing and the Incentives to Innovate when the Dismissal Regulation Matters," Department of Economics University of Siena 799, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita d'Ambrosio & Rong Zhu, 2019. "Crime Victimisation Over Time and Sleep Quality," PSE Working Papers halshs-01976867, HAL.
- Tiberiu Viorel Popescu, 2018. "Criminal Aspects of Drug Trafficking," Working papers 039TP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Camil Tanasescu, 2018. "Creating Criminal Responsibility within Criminal Groups," Working papers 035CT, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Rathke, Alex A.T., 2019. "Fuzzy Profit Shifting: A Model for Optimal Tax-induced Transfer Pricing with Fuzzy Arm's Length Parameter," MPRA Paper 91425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2018. "Data Governance in Connected Cars: The Problem of Access to In-vehicle Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201840, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Stella-Maris I. Orim & Chris Pyke, 2019. "Crime and Social Media," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/003, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jens-Uwe Franck, 2018. "Striking a Balance of Power between the Court of Justice and the EU Legislature: The Law on Competition Damages Actions as a Paradigm," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_037, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.