Data Governance in Connected Cars: The Problem of Access to In-vehicle Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte Ducuing, 2020. "Data as infrastructure? A study of data sharing legal regimes," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, , vol. 21(2), pages 124-142, June.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Gruésevaja, Marina & Noskova, Victoriia, 2020. "The economics of the German investigation of Facebook's data collection," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 139, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Daniel Moeller, 2019. "Access to Data in Connected Cars and the Recent Reform of the Motor Vehicle Type Approval Regulation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201915, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordsdata governance; connected cars; data economy; data access;
All these keywords.
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K24 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Cyber Law
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-01-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2019-01-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAW-2019-01-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2019-01-28 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bernd Hayo (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.