Report NEP-IND-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2018. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_038, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_056, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Dana Kassem, 2018. "Does Electrification Cause Industrial Development? Grid Expansion and Firm Turnover in Indonesia," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_052, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Markus Reisinger & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "Patent Pools, Vertical Integration, and Downstream Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_057, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Pierre M. Picard & Alessandro Tampieri, 2019. "Trade and Vertical Differentiation," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lapointe, Simon & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2019. "Subsidy Bidding Wars and the Structure of Multi-Plant Firms," Working Papers 115, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "Cheap Trade Credit and Competition in Downstream Markets," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_062, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai & Gotler, Alex & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2019. "Not all price endings are created equal: Price points and asymmetric price rigidity," MPRA Paper 91360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2019. "Do tax cuts produce more Einsteins? The impacts of financial incentives vs. exposure to innovation on the supply of inventors," CEP Discussion Papers dp1597, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Ambre Nicolle, 2018. "Estimating Consumer Inertia in Repeated Choices of Smartphones," CESifo Working Paper Series 7434, CESifo.