Urban Functional Specialisation and the Interplay between Firm’s Communication Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavailhes, Jean & Gaigne, Carl & Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2007.
"Trade and the structure of cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 383-404, November.
- Jean Cavailhes & Carl Gaigne & Jacques-Rrancois Thisse, 2006. "Trade and the structure of cities," KIER Working Papers 623, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jean Cavailhes & Carl Gaigné & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jean-François Thisse, 2012. "Trade and the structure of cities," Post-Print hal-01208823, HAL.
- Jean Cavailhes & Carl Gaigne & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Trade and the structure of cities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-454, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ono, Yukako, 2007. "Market thickness and outsourcing services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 220-238, March.
- Henderson, Vernon & Becker, Randy, 2000. "Political Economy of City Sizes and Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 453-484, November.
- Kristin Aarland & James C. Davis & J. Vernon Henderson & Yukako Ono, 2007.
"Spatial organization of firms: the decision to split production and administration,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 480-494, June.
- Kristin Aarland & James Davis & J Vernon Henderson & Yukako Ono, 2004. "Spatial Organization of Firms: The Decision to Split Production and Administration," Working Papers 04-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Audretsch & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2011.
"Who’s got the aces up his sleeve? Functional specialization of cities and entrepreneurship,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 621-636, June.
- Audretsch, David B. & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2011. "Who’s got the aces up his sleeve? Functional specialization of cities and entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20179, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .