A Note on Mountford's manuscript "Can a Brain Drain be good for growth in the source economy?"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2002.
"Inducing human capital formation: migration as a substitute for subsidies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-46, October.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2001. "Inducing Human Capital Formation: Migration as a Substitute for Subsidies," Economics Series 100, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded, 2004. "Rethinking the Brain Drain," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 15-22, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-05-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .