Credit risk and Basel II: Are non-profit firms financially different?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barbara Luppi & Massimiliano Marzo & Antonello Scorcu, 2008. "Credit risk and Basel II: are nonprofit firms financially different?," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 199-203.
- Barbara Luppi & Massimiliano Marzo & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2007. "Credit risk and Basel II: Are non-profit firms financially different?," Working Paper series 30_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Fabi & Sebastiano Laviola & Paolo Marullo Reedtz, 2005. "Lending decisions, procyclicality and the New Basel Capital Accord," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 361-91 Bank for International Settlements.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2007. "Are credit ratings valuable information?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(13), pages 1061-1070.
- Bocchi Lorenzo & Lusignani Giuseppe, 2004. "Le nuove regole di "Basilea2": prime valutazioni di impatto sul rapporto banca-impresa in Italia," Banca Impresa Società, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 209-238.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-11-24 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2007-11-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2007-11-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .