Report NEP-FMK-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose A Sheinkman, 2007. "Long-term Risk: An Operator Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001669, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert J Shiller, 2007. "Low Interest Rates and High Asset Prices: An Interpretation in Terms of Changing Popular Models," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001682, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Eric T. Swanson, 2008. "Examining the bond premium puzzle with a DSGE model," Working Paper Series 2007-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tak Kuen Siu & Hailiang Yang Unim & John W Lau, 2007. "Option Pricing When the Regime-Switching Risk is Priced," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0713, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- B. Luppi & M. Marzo & E. Scorcu, 2007. "A credit risk model for Italian SMEs," Working Papers 600, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- B. Luppi & M. Marzo & E. Scorcu, 2007. "Credit risk and Basel II: Are non-profit firms financially different?," Working Papers 601, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.