The Evolution of Bulgarian Banks' Efficiency During the Twenties: A Dea Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2006.
"The determinants of multinational banking during the first globalisation 1880 1914,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 361-388, December.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2005. "The determinants of multinational banking during the first globalization, 1870-1914," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh056807, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2006. "The Determinants of Multinational Banking during the First Globalization, 1870–1914," Working Papers 114, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ignacio Briones & André Villela, 2006. "European Banks and their Impact on the Banking Industry in Chile," Working Papers 108, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis, 2007. "Bank Efficiency and Banking Sector Development: the Case of Italy," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 5-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elena Loukoianova, 2008. "Analysis of the Efficiency and Profitability of the Japanese Banking System," IMF Working Papers 08/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006.
"Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period,"
ICER Working Papers
34-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation : France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period," Post-Print halshs-00260397, HAL.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the interwar period," Post-Print halshs-00259694, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008.
"Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis,"
ICER Working Papers
22-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008. "Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis," Working paper series 12008en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- T. Nenova & Nikolay Nenovsky & M. Tomova, 2003.
"The Efficiency of banking Systems in CEE. Inequality and Convergence to the EU,"
- T. Naneva & Nikolay Nenovsky & M. Tomova, 2004. "The efficiency of banking system in CEE: inequality and convergence to the EU," Post-Print halshs-00259471, HAL.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Malgorzata Pawlowska, 2005. "Competition, Concentration, Efficiency, and their Relationship in the Polish Banking Sector," NBP Working Papers 32, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Koetter, Michael & Karmann, Alexander & Fiorentino, Elisabetta, 2006. "The cost efficiency of German banks: a comparison of SFA and DEA," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- David A Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2006.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Performance in Transition: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 497-522, September.
- Grigorian, David A. & Manole, Vlad, 2002. "Determinants of commercial bank performance in transition - an application of data envelopment analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2850, The World Bank.
- David A. Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2002. "Determinants of Commercial Bank Performance in Transition; An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," IMF Working Papers 02/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Roman Matoušek & Anita Taci, 2005.
"Efficiency in Banking: Empirical Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Roman Matoušek & Anita Taci, 2004. "Efficiency in Banking: Empirical Evidence from the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Caner S. & Kontorovich V., 2004. "Efficiency of the banking sector in the Russian Federation with international comparison," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(3), pages 357-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2008. "Banking and Central Banking in Pre-WWII Grecce: Money and Currency Developments," Working Papers 86, Bank of Greece.
- Nikolay NENOVSKY & Tsvetelina MARINOVA, 2017. "Popular Banks in Bulgaria in the Interwar Period (1918-1939): Proliferation and Role For Economic and Social Advance (Part Two)," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2460, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2011.
"Optimum currency areas, structural changes and the endogeneity of the OCA criteria: evidence from six new EU member states,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 195-206.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2009. "Optimum Currency Areas Structural Changes and the Endogeneity of the OCA Criteria: Evidence from Six New EU Member States," Working Papers 99, Bank of Greece.
- Rodrigo Gómez Monge, 2012. "El sector bancario en México, los depósitos a plazo y las cuentas de ahorro: un análisis de eficiencia durante el periodo de internacionalización a través de la envolvente de datos (dea)," REVISTA CIENCIAS ESTRATÉGICAS, UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA BOLIVARIANA, June.
- Milan Sojic & Ljiljana Djurdjevic, 2008. "Monetary Policy Objectives and Istruments used by the Privileged National Bank of the Kingdom of Serbia (1884 - 1914)," Working Papers 87, Bank of Greece.
- Yuksel Gormez, 2008. "Banking in Turkey: History and Evolution," Working Papers 83, Bank of Greece.
- repec:ipn:libros:006 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBulgarian monetary history; Banking system; Âanking efficiency; DEA modelling.;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-10-07 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bog:wpaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christina Tsochatzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boggvgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.