Competition, Concentration, Efficiency, and their Relationship in the Polish Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Martin Ivanov & Gergana Mihaylova, 2008. "The Evolution of Bulgarian Banks' Efficiency During the Twenties: A Dea Approach," Working Papers 82, Bank of Greece.
- repec:ceh:journl:y:2017:v:2:p:168-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008.
"Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis,"
ICER Working Papers
22-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008. "Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis," Working paper series 12008en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Olszak, Małgorzata & Świtała, Filip & Kowalska, Iwona, 2013.
"Competition in commercial banks in Poland – analysis of Panzar-Rosse H-statistics,"
53782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filip Switala & Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska, 2013. "Competition in commercial banks in Poland – analysis of Panzar-Rosse H-statistics," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 42013, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Evan Kraft, 2006. "How Competitive Is Croatia's Banking System?," Working Papers 14, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Katerina Voycheska, 2011. "Empirical Research on the Banking Efficiency in R. Macedonia," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 73-93.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Concentration; Efficiency; Panzar-Rosse model; DEA; Mergers and Acquisitions; Market Structure;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .