Adaptive kernel density estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Isaias H. Salgado-Ugarte & Marco A. Perez-Hernandez, 2003. "Exploring the use of variable bandwidth kernel density estimators," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, March.
- Isaias Hazarmabeth Salgado-Ugarte & Makoto Shimizu & Toru Taniuchi, 1996. "Practical rules for bandwidth selection in univariate density estimation," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(27).
- Isaias Hazarmabeth Salgado-Ugarte & Makoto Shimizu & Toru Taniuchi, 1994. "Exploring the shape of univariate data using kernel density estimators," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(16).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyslop, Dean & Stillman, Steven, 2007. "Youth minimum wage reform and the labour market in New Zealand," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 201-230, April.
- Maksim Yemelyanau, 2009. "Inequality in Belarus from 1995 to 2007," BEROC Working Paper Series 01, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Fabio Clementi & Francesco Schettino, 2013.
"Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1796-1815.
- Clementi, F. & Schettino, F., 2013. "Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149891, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Clementi, Fabio & Dabalen, Andrew L. & Molini, Vasco & Schettino, Francesco, 2014. "The centre cannot hold: Patterns of polarization in Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rohde, Nicholas & Tang, K.K. & Osberg, Lars & Rao, Prasada, 2016.
"The effect of economic insecurity on mental health: Recent evidence from Australian panel data,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 250-258.
- Nicholas Rohde & Kam Ki Tang & Lars Osberg & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2014. "The Effect of Economic Insecurity on Mental Health: Recent Evidence from Australian Panel Data," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201406, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006.
"The Wealth of Mexican Americans,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 116, McMaster University.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dean Hyslop & Steven Stillman, 2004. "Youth Minimum Wage Reform and the Labour Market," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2004. "Speaking Stata: Graphing distributions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(1), pages 66-88, March.
- Falko Juessen, 2009.
"A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in unified Germany,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 627-652, December.
- Juessen Falko, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in reunified Germany," Urban/Regional 0506008, EconWPA.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & Brett Inder, 2006. "Impact of Structural Change in Education, Industry and Infrastructure on Income Distribution in Sri Lanka," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2012. "Kernel-smoothed cumulative distribution function estimation with akdensity," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 543-548, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:275-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B., 2008.
"Enforcement and over-compliance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 90-105, January.
- Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2007. "Enforcement and Over-Compliance," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0706, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B., 2007. "Enforcement and over-compliance," MPRA Paper 25993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Jenkins & Philippe Kerm, 2005.
"Accounting for income distribution trends: A density function decomposition approach,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(1), pages 43-61, April.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "Accounting for income distribution trends: A density function decomposition approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "Accounting for Income Distribution Trends: A Density Function Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "Accounting for income distribution trends: a density function decomposition approach," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ganguli, Ina & Terrell, Katherine, 2006.
"Institutions, markets and men's and women's wage inequality: Evidence from Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-227, June.
- Ganguli, Ina & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "Institutions, Markets and Men's and Women's Wage Inequality: Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 1724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clementi, Fabio & Molini, Vasco & Schettino, Francesco, 2018.
"All that Glitters is not Gold: Polarization Amid Poverty Reduction in Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 275-291.
- Clementi,Fabio & Molini,Vasco & Schettino,Francesco, 2016. "All that glitters is not gold : polarization amid poverty reduction in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7758, The World Bank.
- Esenaliev, Damir & Steiner, Susan, 2014. "Ethnicity and the distribution of welfare: Evidence from southern Kyrgyzstan," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 970-982.
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & Udomsaph, Charles, 2009. "What drives firm productivity growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4841, The World Bank.
- Maksim Yemelyanau, 2008. "Inequality in Belarus from 1995 to 2005," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp356, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hammill, Matthew, 2007. "Growth, poverty and inequality in Central America," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 88, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Falko Juessen, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional income convergence in reunified Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa05p411, European Regional Science Association.
- Pacheco, Gail, 2009. "Revisiting the link between minimum wage and wage inequality: Empirical evidence from New Zealand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 336-339, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:200:y:2007:i:3:p:321-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camerlenghi, F. & Capasso, V. & Villa, E., 2014. "On the estimation of the mean density of random closed sets," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 65-88.
- Luis Huesca Reynoso & Martha Beatriz Padilla Arriola, 2012. "Empleo, escolaridad y sector informal en la Frontera Norte de México y Chihuahua: expectativas de ocupación en la crisis," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 57-86, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug03:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.