Practical rules for bandwidth selection in univariate density estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim McGuire, 1994. "Equation solving by Ridders' method," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(17).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica, 2011.
"Exploring the Economic Convergence in the Eu’s New Member States by Using Nonparametric Models,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 20-40, March.
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica, 2011. "Exploring the Economic Convergence in the EU New Member States by Using Nonparametric Models," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Alex Almeida & Boris Bravo-Ureta, 2011. "Agricultural Productivity And Off-Farm Labor Decisions By Heads And Spouses In Nicaragua: A Semiparametric Analysis Using Panel Data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Smith, Lisa C., 2015. "The great Indian calorie debate: Explaining rising undernourishment during India’s rapid economic growth," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 53-67.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2003. "Adaptive kernel density estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 148-156, June.
- Zhong, Sheng, 2016. "The dynamics of vehicle energy efficiency: Evidence from the Massachusetts Vehicle Census," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1996:v:5:i:27:snp6.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .