Why Highly Educated Women Face Potential Poverty: A Case Study in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faraha Nawaz, 2009. "Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 5, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
Keywordswomen; highly educated; gender; professional idenity; potential poverty; Dhaka; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-07-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-07-29 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bnr:wpaper:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernhard Gunter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brdccus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .