Report NEP-DEV-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier STERCK & Olivia D’AOUST, 2012. "Who Benefits from Customary Justice? Rent-seeking, Bribery and Criminality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Nicholas Spaull, 2012. "Poverty & Privilege: Primary School Inequality in South Africa," Working Papers 13/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Can Mistargeting Destroy Social Capital and Stimulate Crime? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita, 2012. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Brian McCaig & Nguyen Le Hoa, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of a targeted land distribution program: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers tecipa-461, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Syeda Umme Jakera Malik, 2012. "Why Highly Educated Women Face Potential Poverty: A Case Study in Dhaka, Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 15, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Groh, Matthew & Krishnan, Nandini & McKenzie, David & Vishwanath, Tara, 2012. "Soft skills or hard cash ? the impact of training and wage subsidy programs on female youth employment in Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6141, The World Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2012. "Rainfall variability, occupational choice, and welfare in rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6134, The World Bank.
- Del Carpio, Ximena & Nguyen, Ha & Wang, Liang Choon, 2012. "Does the minimum wage affect employment ? evidence from the manufacturing sector in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6147, The World Bank.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Musleh ud, Din & Haider, Adnan, 2012. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," MPRA Paper 40260, University Library of Munich, Germany.