Inflation expectations, uncertainty and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon & Svensson, Lars E O, 2001.
"Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 369-397, May.
- Faust, J. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," Papers 636, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E. O. Svensson & Jon Faust, 1998. "Transparency and credibility: monetary policy with unobservable goals," International Finance Discussion Papers 605, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1998.
- Faust, Jon & Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," CEPR Discussion Papers 1852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon Faust & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," NBER Working Papers 6452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E.O. & Faust, John, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," Seminar Papers 636, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleg KITOV & Ivan KITOV, 2012.
"Inflation And Unemployment In Switzerland: From 1970 To 2050,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(2(20)/ Su), pages 141-156.
- Oleg Kitov & Ivan Kitov, 2011. "Inflation and unemployment in Switzerland: from 1970 to 2050," Papers 1102.5405, arXiv.org.
- Kitov, Oleg & Kitov, Ivan, 2011. "Inflation and unemployment in Switzerland: from 1970 to 2050," MPRA Paper 28887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2013.
"Inflation expectations in Spain: The Spanish PwC Survey,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 36(101), pages 109-115, Agosto.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2013. "Inflation expectations in Spain: The Spanish PwC Survey," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Basit Zafar & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Olivier Armantier & Giorgio Topa, 2017.
"An overview of the Survey of Consumer Expectations,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, pages 51-72.
- Basit Zafar & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Olivier Armantier, 2016. "An overview of the Survey of Consumer Expectations," Staff Reports 800, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Olivier Armantier & Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Klaauw & Basit Zafar, 2015.
"Inflation Expectations And Behavior: Do Survey Respondents Act On Their Beliefs?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 505-536, May.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Olivier Armantier & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Basit Zafar, 2011. "Inflation expectations and behavior: Do survey respondents act on their beliefs?," Staff Reports 509, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw & Wandi Bruine de Bruin & Giorgio Topa & Basit Zafar & Olivier Armantier, 2012. "Inflation Expectations and Behavior: Do Survey Respondents Act on their Beliefs?," 2012 Meeting Papers 121, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Balazs VARGA & Zsolt DARVAS, "undated". "Time-Varying Coefficient Methods to Measure Inflation Persistence," EcoMod2010 259600167, EcoMod.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
- Buncic, Daniel & Lentner, Philipp, 2016. "The term structure of interest rates in an estimated New Keynesian policy model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-150.
- Piero Ferri, 2011. "Macroeconomics of Growth Cycles and Financial Instability," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14260.
- Lena Draeger & Michael J. Lamla, 2015.
"Disagreement à la Taylor: Evidence from Survey Microdata,"
KOF Working papers
15-380, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Lena Dräger & Michael J. Lamla, 2015. "Disagreement à la Taylor: Evidence from Survey Microdata," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201503, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Bodo Herzog, 2015. "Anchoring of expectations: The role of credible targets in a game experiment," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 3(6), pages 1-15, December.
- Barnea, Emanuel & Landskroner, Yoram & Sokoler, Meir, 2015. "Monetary policy and financial stability in a banking economy: Transmission mechanism and policy tradeoffs," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 78-90.
- Baker, Steven D. & Hollifield, Burton & Osambela, Emilio, 2016. "Disagreement, speculation, and aggregate investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 210-225.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Expectations; Expectations formation; Rational Inattention; Asset Prices; Monetary Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.