Globalisation and the determinants of domestic inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "Globalization and Monetary Control," NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 13-77 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. White, 2006. "Procyclicality in the financial system: do we need a new macrofinancial stabilisation framework?," BIS Working Papers 193, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moretti, Laura, 2014.
"Inflation targeting and product market deregulation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 372-386.
- Moretti, Laura, 2012. "Inflation targeting and product market deregulation," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2011.
"The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 317-337, April.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics working papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-63, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Oguz Atuk & Cem Aysoy & Mustafa Utku Ozmen & Cagri Sarikaya, 2014. "Turkiye’de Enflasyonun Is Cevrimlerine Duyarliligi : Cikti Acigina Duyarli TUFE Alt Gruplarinin Saptanmasi," Working Papers 1437, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- W.R. White., 2011. "Summary of the international symposium organised by the Banque de France “What is the appropriate regulatory response to global imbalances?”," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 22, pages 5-18, Summer.
- Sukudhew (Sukhdave) Singh, 2016. "Economic changes, inflation dynamics and policy responses: the Malaysian experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 231-245 Bank for International Settlements.
- Verheyen, Florian, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 216, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fröhling, Annette & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2011. "Output sensitivity of inflation in the euro area: Indirect evidence from disaggregated consumer prices," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Bruce & Borio, Claudio & Ellis, Luci & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2012. "Systemic risk, macroprudential policy frameworks, monitoring financial systems and the evolution of capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3125-3132.
- White, William R., 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013.
"The Global Dimension of Inflation – Evidence from Factor-Augmented Phillips Curves,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(1), pages 103-122, February.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Moll, Katharina, 2008. "The global dimension of inflation: evidence from factor-augmented Phillips curves," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,16, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Moll, Katharina, 2009. "The global dimension of inflation - evidence from factor-augmented Phillips curves," Working Paper Series 1011, European Central Bank.
- Toshitaka Sekine & Yuki Teranishi, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Monetary Policy Activism," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Anderton & Alessandro Galesi & Marco Lombardi & Filippo di Mauro, 2010. "Key Elements of Global Inflation," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robert Anderton & Paul Hiebert, "undated". "The Impact of Globalisation on the Euro Area Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 09/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Florian Verheyen, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 0216, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Suchot Piamchol & Bunnaree Punnarach & Tientip Subhanij, 2008. "Globalization and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," Working Papers 2008-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Pedro del Río & Fructuoso Borrallo, 2016. "Determinants and implications of low global inflation rates," Occasional Papers 1608, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; monetary policy; globalisation; Phillips curve;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .