Règle de Taylor et politique monétaire dans la zone euro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006.
"Describing The Fed’S Conduct With Taylor Rules: Is Interest Rate Smoothing Important?,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 57-77, August.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2003. "Describing the Fed's conduct with Taylor rules: is interest rate smoothing important?," Working Paper Series 232, European Central Bank.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E. O., 2003.
"Money and inflation in the euro area: A case for monetary indicators?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1649-1672, November.
- Stefan Gerlach & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "Money and Inflation in the Euro Area: A Case for Monetary Indicators?," NBER Working Papers 8025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E O, 2002. "Money and Inflation in the Euro-Area: A Case for Monetary Indicators?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Money and inflation in the Euro Area: A case for monetary indicators?," BIS Working Papers 98, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 1999. "Output gaps and monetary policy in the EMU area1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 801-812, April.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Angela Huang & Dimitri Margaritis & David Mayes, 2001.
"Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Evidence from New Zealand,"
Multinational Finance Journal,
Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 175-200, September.
- Huang, Angela & Margaritis, Dimitri & Mayes, David, 2001. "Monetary policy rules in practice : Evidence from New Zealand," Research Discussion Papers 18/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Frank Smets, 2002.
"Output gap uncertainty: Does it matter for the Taylor rule?,"
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 113-129.
- Frank Smets, 1998. "Output gap uncertainty: does it matter for the Taylor rule?," BIS Working Papers 60, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara, 2003. "Empirical estimates of reaction functions for the euro area," Working Paper Series 206, European Central Bank.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2000. "Forward-looking versus backward-looking Taylor rules," Working Paper 0009, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2002. "A 'hybrid' monetary policy model: evidence from the Euro area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(14), pages 949-955.
- Jon Faust & John H. Rogers & Jonathan H. Wright, 2001. "An empirical comparison of Bundesbank and ECB monetary policy rules," International Finance Discussion Papers 705, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Lætitia Lepetit, 2011.
"Canal des provisions bancaires et cyclicité du marché du crédit,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(1), pages 67-85.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Laetitia Lepetit, 2011. "Canal des provisions bancaires et cyclicité du marché du crédit," Post-Print hal-00785400, HAL.
- Imen Mohamed Sghaier, 2012. "Taylor Rule and Monetary Policy in Tunisia," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 143-166, December.
- Saloua Nassima Chaouche & Rachid Toumach, 2016. "Taylor Rules and the interest rate behavior in Algeria," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106716, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & NGUENANG, Christian & TALABONG, Hervé & OULD, Isselmou, 2009.
"Fonction de reaction de la banque centrale et credibilite de la politique monétaire: Cas de la BEAC
[Central Bank reaction fonction and monetary policy credibility: The case of BEAC]," MPRA Paper 16557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleem, Abdul & Lahiani, Amine, 2011. "Monetary policy rules for a developing country: Evidence from Pakistan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 483-494.
- Cécile Bastidon, 2013. "Un modèle théorique d'intermédiation : transmission et gestion des chocs," Post-Print hal-00806524, HAL.
- Imen Mohamed Sghaier & Zouheir Abida, 2013. "Monetary Policy Rules for a Developing Countries: Evidence from Tunisia," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 035-046, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKalman filter ; Monetary policy ; Taylor rule ; Euro area.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.