Bondades y Limitaciones de la Focalización con Proxy Means Tests: El Caso del Sisben en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martha Bottia & Lina Cardona & Carlos Medina, 2008. "Bondades y Limitaciones de la Focalización con Proxy Means Tests: El Caso del Sisben en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005185, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Sanchez T. & Jairo Núñez M., 1999. "Descentralización, pobreza y acceso a los servicios sociales. ¿Quién se benefició del Gasto Público Social en los noventa?," Coyuntura Social 013031, Fedesarrollo.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Carolina Mejia, 2006. "Assessing Health Reform in Colombia: From Theory to Practice," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2006), pages 29-72, August.
- Jack, William, 2000. "Health insurance reform in four Latin American countries : theory and practice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2492, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamayo, Jorge Andrés & Núñez, Jairo & Medina, Carlos, 2013.
"The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4622, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos medina & Jairo Núñez & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," Borradores de Economia 750, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Núñez & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010393, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Nunez & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-369, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsRégimen Subsidiado en Salud; Pruebas de medios de Proxy; Subsidios.;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.