The Factor-Portfolios Approach to Asset Management using Genetic Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008. "The Factor-Portfolios Approach to Asset Management using Genetic Algorithms," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004626, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aeljandro Reveiz Herault & Sebastian Rojas, 2008.
"The case for active management from the perspective of Complexity Theory,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004566, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alejandro Revéiz Herault & Sebastian Rojas, 2008. "The case for active management from the perspective of Complexity Theory," Borradores de Economia 495, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Charles S. Morris & Robert Neal & Doug Rolph, 1998. "Credit spreads and interest rates : a cointegration approach," Research Working Paper 98-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Vineer Bhansali & Mark B. Wise, 2001. "Forecasting Portfolio Risk in Normal and Stressed Markets," Papers nlin/0108022, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2001.
More about this item
KeywordsActive Management; Portfolio Optimization; Genetic Algorithms; Propensities. Classification JEL: G11; G14; G32.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.