Forecasting Portfolio Risk in Normal and Stressed Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The yield curve as a predictor of U.S. recessions," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 2(Jun).
- Middleton, Elliott, 1986. "Some Testable Implications of a Preference for Subjective Novelty," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 397-418.
- D. J. Hand & W. E. Henley, 1997. "Statistical Classification Methods in Consumer Credit Scoring: a Review," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 523-541.
- Estrella, Arturo, 1998.
"A New Measure of Fit for Equations with Dichotomous Dependent Variables,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 198-205, April.
- Arturo Estrella, 1997. "A new measure of fit for equations with dichotomous dependent variables," Research Paper 9716, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Philip L.H. & Li, W.K. & Ng, F.C., 2014. "Formulating hypothetical scenarios in correlation stress testing via a Bayesian framework," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 17-33.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Investigating Extreme Dependences: Concepts and Tools," Papers cond-mat/0203166, arXiv.org.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2004. "Incorporating Systemic Influences Into Risk Measurements: A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, October.
- Alessio Caldarera & Celso Brunetti, 2005.
"Asset Prices and Asset Correlations in Illiquid Markets,"
2005 Meeting Papers
288, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Celso Brunetti & Alessio Caldarera, 2006. "Asset Prices and asset Correlations in Illiquid Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 331, Society for Computational Economics.
- So, Mike K.P. & Wong, Jerry & Asai, Manabu, 2013. "Stress testing correlation matrices for risk management," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 310-322.
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008.
"The Factor-Portfolios Approach to Asset Management using Genetic Algorithms,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004626, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008. "The Factor-Portfolios Approach to Asset Management using Genetic Algorithms," Borradores de Economia 511, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paraschiv, Florentina & Mudry, Pierre-Antoine & Andries, Alin Marius, 2015. "Stress-testing for portfolios of commodity futures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 9-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:nlin/0108022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .