Monetary incentives vs. monitoring in addressing absenteeism: experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria De Paola & Valeria Pupo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Absenteeism In The Italian Public Sector: The Effects Of Changes In Sick Leave Compensation," Working Papers 200916, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Funcionarán las medidas contra el absentismo en el sector público?
by Samuel Bentolila in Nada Es Gratis on 2012-05-22 11:00:37
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartman, Laura & Hesselius, Patrik & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Effects of eligibility screening in the sickness insurance: Evidence from a field experiment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 48-56.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary incentives; monitoring; effort; sickness absence;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EXP-2011-02-19 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_787_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .