Report NEP-HRM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 99415, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2011. "Job Matching Efficiency in Skilled Regions - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201101, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Michael Siegenthaler, 2011. "Can a standardized aptitude test predict training success of apprentices?," KOF Working papers 11-270, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management lead to higher pay?," MPRA Paper 28711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rei, Claudia, 2011. "Incentives in Merchant Empires: Portuguese and Dutch Labor Compensation," MPRA Paper 28712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2010. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564972, HAL.
- Francesco D'Amuri, 2011. "Monetary incentives vs. monitoring in addressing absenteeism: experimental evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 787, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.