Job Matching Efficiency in Skilled Regions - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital Externalities; Job Matching;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2011-02-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaa:wpaper:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Chadi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaegde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .