Report NEP-GEO-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharina Pijnenburg & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011. "Do Regions with Entrepreneurial Neighbors Perform Better?: A Spatial Econometric Approach for German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1103, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Schanne, Norbert & Griffith, Daniel A. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2011. "Persistence of regional unemployment : Application of a spatial filtering approach to local labour markets in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201103, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jørn Rattsø & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2011. "Accumulation of education and regional income growth: Limited human capital effects in Norway," Working Paper Series 11211, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2010. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics: A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Working Papers 10-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2011. "Job Matching Efficiency in Skilled Regions - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201101, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Pedro Moncarz & Sebastián Freille & Alberto Figueras & Marcelo Capello, 2010. "Vertical Fiscal Transfers and the Location of Economic Activity across a Country Regions.Theory and Evidence for Argentina," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio, 2011. "Policies for local development: an evaluation of Italy's "Patti Territoriali"," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 789, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_46, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.