The Evolution of Canada’s Global Export Market Share
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Filippo di Mauro & Joseph W. Gruber & Benjamin R. Mandel, 2011. "The revealed competitiveness of U.S. exports," International Finance Discussion Papers 1026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Canada; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia & Murphy, Gavin, 2013. "Globalisation and Ireland's Export Performance," Papers WP451, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- André Binette & Daniel de Munnik & Émilien Gouin-Bonenfant, 2014. "Canadian Non-Energy Exports: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Discussion Papers 14-1, Bank of Canada.
- Vanessa Le Lesle & Franziska L Ohnsorge & Minsuk Kim & Srikant Seshadri, 2014. "Why Complementarity Matters for Stability—Hong Kong SAR and Singapore as Asian Financial Centers," IMF Working Papers 14/119, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments and components; Exchange rates; International topics;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:12-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .