Canadian Repo Market Ecology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell, Duffie, 2010.
"The Failure Mechanics of Dealer Banks,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 131-153.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Cimon & Corey Garriott, 2017. "Banking Regulation and Market Making," Staff Working Papers 17-7, Bank of Canada.
- Léanne Berger-Soucy & Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Adrian Walton, 2019. "Prix plafonds sur les marchés canadiens des emprunts d’obligations," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-2-fr, Bank of Canada.
- Léanne Berger-Soucy & Corey Garriott & André Usche, 2018. "Government of Canada Fixed-Income Market Ecology," Discussion Papers 18-10, Bank of Canada.
- Narayan Bulusu & Sermin Gungor, 2018. "Government of Canada Securities in the Cash, Repo and Securities Lending Markets," Discussion Papers 18-4, Bank of Canada.
- Guillaume Bédard-Pagé, 2019. "Non-Bank Financial Intermediation in Canada: An Update," Discussion Papers 2019-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; Financial institutions; Financial system regulation and policies; Market structure and pricing;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2016-03-23 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:16-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.