Evaluating the Effect of the Bank of Canada's Conditional Commitment Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle St-Pierre & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys R. Mendes, 2018.
"Could a higher inflation target enhance macroeconomic stability?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(3), pages 1029-1055, August.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle St‐Pierre & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys R. Mendes, 2018. "Could a higher inflation target enhance macroeconomic stability?," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(3), pages 1029-1055, August.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle St-Pierre & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys Mendes, 2018. "Could a higher inflation target enhance macroeconomic stability?," BIS Working Papers 720, Bank for International Settlements.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys R. Mendes, 2018. "Could a Higher Inflation Target Enhance Macroeconomic Stability?," Staff Working Papers 18-17, Bank of Canada.
- Federico J. Diez & Ignacio Presno, 2013. "Domestic and foreign announcements on unconventional monetary policy and exchange rates," Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Margaux MacDonald & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2016.
"Unconventional Monetary Policy In A Small Open Economy,"
1367, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Margaux MacDonald & Michał Ksawery Popiel, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 17/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre L. Siklos & Samantha St. Amand, 2019.
"Government Bond Yields At The Effective Lower Bound: International Evidence,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 102-120, January.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre L. Siklos & Samantha St. Amand, 2017. "Government bond yields at the effective lower bound: International evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2017-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Domenico Lombardi, Pierre Siklos, Samantha St.Amand, 2017. "Government Bond Yields at the Effective Lower Bound: International Evidence," LCERPA Working Papers 0099, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Ueda, Kozo, 2013.
"Policy commitment and market expectations: Lessons learned from survey based evidence under Japan's quantitative easing policy,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 102-113.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Policy Commitment and Market Expectations: Lessons Learned from Survey Based Evidence under Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre Siklos & Samantha St. Amand, 2018. "A Survey Of The International Evidence And Lessons Learned About Unconventional Monetary Policies: Is A ‘New Normal’ In Our Future?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 1229-1256, December.
- Moessner, Richhild, 2013. "Effects of explicit FOMC policy rate guidance on interest rate expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 170-173.
- Ruan Erasmus & Hylton Hollander, 2020. "A Forward Guidance Indicator For The South African Reserve Bank: Implementing A Text Analysis Algorithm," Working Papers 04/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; Monetary policy implementation; Transmission of monetary policy;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-09-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:10-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.