Evaluating the Effect of the Bank of Canada's Conditional Commitment Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diez, Federico J. & Presno, Ignacio, 2013. "Domestic and foreign announcements on unconventional monetary policy and exchange rates," Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Margaux MacDonald & Michal Popiel, 2016.
"Unconventional monetary policy in a small open economy,"
1367, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Margaux MacDonald & Michał Ksawery Popiel, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 17/268, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:678-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys R. Mendes, 2018.
"Could a Higher Inflation Target Enhance Macroeconomic Stability?,"
Staff Working Papers
18-17, Bank of Canada.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle St-Pierre & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys Mendes, 2018. "Could a higher inflation target enhance macroeconomic stability?," BIS Working Papers 720, Bank for International Settlements.
- Domenico Lombardi & Pierre L. Siklos & Samantha St. Amand, 2017.
"Government bond yields at the effective lower bound: International evidence,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Domenico Lombardi, Pierre Siklos, Samantha St.Amand, 2017. "Government Bond Yields at the Effective Lower Bound: International Evidence," LCERPA Working Papers 0099, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Ueda, Kozo, 2013.
"Policy commitment and market expectations: Lessons learned from survey based evidence under Japan's quantitative easing policy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 102-113.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Policy Commitment and Market Expectations: Lessons Learned from Survey Based Evidence under Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moessner, Richhild, 2013. "Effects of explicit FOMC policy rate guidance on interest rate expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 170-173.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; Monetary policy implementation; Transmission of monetary policy;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-09-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:10-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .