Financing retirement with real estate assets: an analysis of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:72:y:2017:i:2:p:911-950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alonso, Javier & Hoyo, Carmen & Tuesta, David, 2015.
"A model for the pension system in Mexico: diagnosis and recommendations,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 76-112, January.
- Javier Alonso & Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2014. "A model for the pension system in Mexico: diagnosis and recommendations," Working Papers 1408, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2017.
"Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 911-950, April.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Makoto Nakajima, 2011. "Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis," 2011 Meeting Papers 387, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakajima, Makoto & Telyukova, Irina A., 2014. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 14-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hui Shan, 2011.
"Reversing the Trend: The Recent Expansion of the Reverse Mortgage Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 743-768, December.
- Hui Shan, 2009. "Reversing the trend: the recent expansion of the reverse mortgage market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsreverse mortgage; pensions; defined contribution;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-12-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2013-12-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .