Financing retirement with real estate assets: an analysis of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:72:y:2017:i:2:p:911-950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alonso, Javier & Hoyo, Carmen & Tuesta, David, 2015.
"A model for the pension system in Mexico: diagnosis and recommendations,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 76-112, January.
- Javier Alonso & Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2014. "A model for the pension system in Mexico: diagnosis and recommendations," Working Papers 1408, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2017.
"Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 911-950, April.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Makoto Nakajima, 2011. "Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis," 2011 Meeting Papers 387, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakajima, Makoto & Telyukova, Irina A., 2014. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 14-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hui Shan, 2011.
"Reversing the Trend: The Recent Expansion of the Reverse Mortgage Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 743-768, December.
- Hui Shan, 2009. "Reversing the trend: the recent expansion of the reverse mortgage market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsreverse mortgage; pensions; defined contribution;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-12-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2013-12-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.