Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2014. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 14-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Greenspan & James Kennedy, 2008. "Sources and uses of equity extracted from homes," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 120-144, spring.
- Juan Contreras & Joseph B. Nichols, 2010. "Consumption responses to permanent and transitory shocks to house appreciation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sally R. Merrill & Meryl Finkel & Nandinee K. Kutty, 1994. "Potential Beneficiaries from Reverse Mortgage Products for Elderly Homeowners: An Analysis of American Housing Survey Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 257-299, June.
- Donald Haurin & Chao Ma & Stephanie Moulton & Maximilian Schmeiser & Jason Seligman & Wei Shi, 2016. "Spatial Variation in Reverse Mortgages Usage: House Price Dynamics and Consumer Selection," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 392-417, October.
- Hui Shan, 2011.
"Reversing the Trend: The Recent Expansion of the Reverse Mortgage Market,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 743-768, December.
- Hui Shan, 2009. "Reversing the trend: the recent expansion of the reverse mortgage market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joachim Inkmann & Paula Lopes & Alexander Michaelides, 2011.
"How Deep Is the Annuity Market Participation Puzzle?,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(1), pages 279-319.
- Inkmann, Joachim & Lopes, Paula & Michaelides, Alexander, 2007. "How deep is the annuity market participation puzzle?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24488, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Inkmann, Joachim & Lopes, Paula & Michaelides, Alexander, 2010. "How Deep is the Annuity Market Participation Puzzle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paula Lopes & Alex Michaelides & Joachim Inkmann, 2009. "How deep is the annuity market participation puzzle?," 2009 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joachim Inkmann & Paula Lopes & Alexander Michaelides, 2009. "How Deep is the Annuity Market Participation Puzzle?," Working Papers 2009-5, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Matt Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2009.
"The Loan Structure and Housing Tenure Decisions in an Equilibrium Model of Mortgage Choice,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 444-468, July.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2009. "The loan structure and housing tenure decisions in an equilibrium model of mortgage choice," Working Papers 2008-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matt Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2009. "Code files for "The Loan Structure and Housing Tenure Decisions in an Equilibrium Model of Mortgage Choice"," Computer Codes 05-58, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana, 2013.
"Accounting for non-annuitization,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 53-67.
- Svetlana Pashchenko, 2010. "Accounting for non-annuitization," Working Paper Series WP-2010-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana, 2012. "Accounting for non-annuitization," MPRA Paper 42792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Pashchenko, 2010. "Accounting for non-annuitization," 2010 Meeting Papers 563, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cassio M. Turra & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2004. "The Impact of Health Status and Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenditures on Annuity Valuation," Working Papers wp086, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2012. "Everything you always wanted to know about reverse mortgages but were afraid to ask," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q1, pages 19-31.
- Lee Lockwood, 2012.
"Bequest Motives and the Annuity Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 226-243, April.
- Lee Lockwood, 2011. "Code files for "Bequest Motives and the Annuity Puzzle"," Computer Codes 10-110, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.