Structural Determinants of Household Savings in Turkey: 2003-2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Kulikov & Karsten Staehr, "undated". "Microeconometric analysis of household saving in Estonia: income, wealth, financial exposure," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2007-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 03 Feb 2015.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Daysal, N. Meltem & Pagés, Carmen, 2010.
"Do employment subsidies work? Evidence from regionally targeted subsidies in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 710-722, August.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Daysal, N. Meltem & Pagés, Carmen, 2008. "Do Employment Subsidies Work? Evidence from Regionally Targeted Subsidies in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 3508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harris, Mark N & Loundes, Joanne & Webster, Elizabeth, 2002. "Determinants of Household Saving in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 207-223, June.
- repec:idb:wpaper:427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt-Hebbel, K. & Serven, L., 1997. "Saving Across the World: Puzzles and Policies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 354, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savaş ÇEVİK, 2015. "Domestic Saving and Tax Structure: Evidence from Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(23).
- Tomasz Zalega, 2016. "Incomes and Savings of Polish Seniors in View of Research Outcomes (Poziom dochodow i oszczêdnosci osob starszych w Polsce w swietle wynikow badan)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(59), pages 135-155.
- Cengiz Tunc & Abdullah Yavas, 2016.
"Not all credit is created equal : Mortgage vs non-mortgage debt and private saving rate in Turkey,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 16(1), pages 25-32.
- Cengiz Tunc & Abdullah Yavas, 2015. "Not All Credit is Created Equal: Mortgage vs Non-mortgage Debt and Private Saving Rate in Turkey," Working Papers 1524, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate savings; Turkey;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bae:wpaper:007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Merve Akgul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/betamtr.html .