Equitable Vertical Sharing And Decentralizing Government Finance In South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prud'homme, Remy, 1995. "The Dangers of Decentralization," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 201-220, August.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao, 2010. "Expenditure Assignments in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1028, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- R W Bahl & S Nath, 1986.
"Public Expenditure Decentralization in Developing Countries,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 4(4), pages 405-418, December.
- R W Bahl & S Nath, 1986. "Public expenditure decentralization in developing countries," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(4), pages 405-418, August.
- Bird, Richard M., 1993. "Threading the Fiscal Labyrinth: Some Issues in Fiscal Decentralization," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 207-27, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14632, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEquitable Vertical Sharing; Decentralizing Finance ; South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .