U.S. Antitrust and EU Competition Policy: Where has the Former Been, Where is the Latter Going?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marburg, Theodore F., 1964. "Government and Business in Germany: Public Policy toward Cartels," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 78-101, March.
- McCurdy, Charles W., 1978. "American Law and the Marketing Structure of the Large Corporation, 1875–1890," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 631-649, September.
- Libecap, Gary D, 1992.
"The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Gary D. Libecap, 1991. "The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust," NBER Historical Working Papers 0029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phlips,Louis, 1983. "The Economics of Price Discrimination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521283946, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro Montenegro García, 2007. "Fundamentos de la política de la competencia," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003930, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsUS antitrust policy; EU competition policy; European Union; Economic governance; regulation;
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-01-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-01-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2006-01-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2006-01-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2006-01-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-01-24 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ave:wpaper:272005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Ferreira Dias). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deavept.html .