Report NEP-IND-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Martin, 2005. "U.S. Antitrust and EU Competition Policy: Where has the Former Been, Where is the Latter Going?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 27, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "EU Merger Remedies: A Preliminary Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 81, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gual, Jordi & Hellwig, Martin & Perrot, Anne & Polo, Michele & Rey, Patrick & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Stenbacka, Rune, 2005. "An Economic Approach to Article 82 - Report by the European Advisory Group on Competition Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 82, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fabio Panetta & Fabiano Schivardi & Matthew Shum, 2004. "Do mergers improve information? Evidence from the loan market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 521, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Calzada, Joan & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005. "Network Competition and Entry Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Argenton, Cédric, 2005. "The market for melons: Cournot competition with unobservable qualities," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 617, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 May 2006.
- Robert E. Prasch, 2005. ""Free Entry and Exit" from the Market: Simplifying or Substantive Assumption?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0530, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta & Lars Persson, 2006. "Exclusive dealing, entry, and mergers," CSEF Working Papers 153, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2006. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 473, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brennan, Timothy, 2002. "Preventing Monopoly or Discouraging Competition? The Perils of Price-Cost Tests for Market Power in Electricity," Discussion Papers dp-02-50, Resources For the Future.
- Domenico SCALERA & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2004. "From regulation to free market: the experience of the European motor insurance market," Working Papers 205, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.