An Economic Approach to Article 82 - Report by the European Advisory Group on Competition Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Polo, Michele, 2014. "Antitrust, legal standards and investment," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-50.
- Akgün Uğur & Chioveanu Ioana, 2013. "Loyalty Discounts," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 655-685, September.
- Ugur Akgun & Ioana Chioveanu, 2012. "Loyalty Discounts," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-07, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Enrique Ide & Juan-Pablo Montero & Nicolás Figueroa, 2016. "Discounts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1849-1877, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition Policy; Abuse of Market Power; Article 82;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-01-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2006-01-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2006-01-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .