A Young Tree Dead? The Story of Economics in Australia and New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. F. Giblin., 1947. "THE RECORD and ITS EDITORS (1925–1946)," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(1), pages 1-4, June.
- Angus Maddison, 2004. "Quantifying and interpreting world development: macromeasurement before and after Colin Clark," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 44(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Hieser, R O, 1970. "Wage Determination with Bilateral Monopoly in the Labour Market: A Theoretical Treatment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(113), pages 55-72, March.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Lewis, M K, 1978. "Interest Rates and Monetary Velocity in Australia and the United States," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 54(145), pages 111-126, April.
- White, Michael V, 1982. "Jevons in Australia: A Reassessment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 32-45, March.
- Bryan Haig, 2006. "Sir Timothy Coghlan and the Development of National Accounts," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 339-375, Summer.
- Swan, T W, 1989. "The Principle of Effective Demand--A 'Real Life' Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(191), pages 378-398, December.
- K. S. Isles., 1932. "Australian Monetary Policy Reconsidered," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 8(2), pages 191-203, December.
- Korpi, Walter, 1996. "Eurosclerosis and the Sclerosis of Objectivity: On the Role of Values among Economic Policy Experts," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1727-1746, November.
- M. C. Kemp., 1949. "Interest And The Money Supply In Keynes‘ Economics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 64-73, December.
- Alex Millmow, 2010. "The Changing Sociology of the Australian Academic Economics Profession," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(1), pages 87-95, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-07-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-07-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-07-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .