The Changing Sociology of the Australian Academic Economics Profession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2007. "Introduction to The Making of an Economist, Redux," Introductory Chapters,in: The Making of an Economist, Redux Princeton University Press.
- Philip Maxwell, 2003. "The Rise And Fall (?) Of Economics In Australian Universities," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Fox, Kevin J & Milbourne, Ross, 1999. "What Determines Research Output of Academic Economists?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 256-267, September.
- David Colander & Hugo Nopo Key Words: Latin American economics, global economics, political economy, graduate training, Latin America, applied economics, 2007. "The Making of a Latin American Global Economist," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0705, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2001. "The Lost Art of Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2415.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Duhs & Ross Guest, 2011. "Economics Education in Australia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William Coleman, 2013. "A Young Tree Dead? The Story of Economics in Australia and New Zealand," CEPR Discussion Papers 688, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Alex Millmow & Jacqueline Tuck, 2013. "The Audit We Had to Have: The Economic Record, 1960–2009," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(284), pages 112-128, March.
- Ross Guest, 2013. "Towards Learning Standards in Economics in Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 51-66, March.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:383-408 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:87-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.