Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, "undated".
"Indirect Likelihood Inference,"
558, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Indirect likelihood inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 874.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Creel, Michael & Kristensen, Dennis, 2011. "Indirect Likelihood Inference," Dynare Working Papers 8, CEPREMAP.
- POZZI Lorenzo & HEYLEN Freddy & DOSSCHE Maarten, "undated".
"Government Debt and the Excess Sensitivity of Private Consumption to Current Income: An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries,"
- L. Pozzi & F. Heylen & M. Dossche, 2002. "Government debt and the excess sensitivity of private consumption to current income: an empirical analysis for OECD countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/155, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009.
"The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy,"
Borradores de Economia
557, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009. "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005406, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics lecture notes; open source;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:575.03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .