Report NEP-CMP-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2003. "Estimating Time-Varying Coefficients With the VC Program," Discussion Papers in Economics 34, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03a14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Creel, 2003. "Econometrics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 575.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 23 Oct 2015.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp320, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2002. "Pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation of a dynamic structural investment model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws026218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03a18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & John E. Roemer, 2003. "Optimal Taxation According to Equality of Opportunity: a Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," ICER Working Papers 05-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.