The performance of some recently privatized Italian banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapienza, Paola, 2002. "What Do State-Owned Firms Maximize? Evidence from the Italian Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979.
"Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Cubbin, J & Leech, Dennis, 1980. "On the size of a Controlling Share-holding," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 168, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de & Hester,D.D., 1999. "Determinants of bank branche expension in Italy," Working papers 32, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Marcello Messori, 1998. "Banche, riassetti proprietari e privatizzazioni," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 93-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razane Chroqui, 2008. "Banques étrangères, mode de gouvernance et performance des banques privatisées," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 93(3), pages 275-295.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:145-171 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2001-11-01 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-29 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:200110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.