The performance of some recently privatized Italian banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cubbin, J & Leech, Dennis, 1980. "On the size of a Controlling Share-holding," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 168, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de & Hester,D.D., 1999. "Determinants of bank branche expension in Italy," Working papers 32, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Messori Marcello, 1998. "Banche, riassetti proprietari e privatizzazioni," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 93-126.
- Sapienza, Paola, 2002. "What Do State-Owned Firms Maximize? Evidence from the Italian Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979.
"Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:145-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razane Chroqui, 2008. "Banques étrangères, mode de gouvernance et performance des banques privatisées," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 93(3), pages 275-295.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2001-11-01 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-29 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:200110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.